Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini not starting

Maskatul Gaming

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys! Last night when i tried to charge my phone it said on the main screen "charging" but the battery was dropping down. From like 15% to 8% in 2 minutes and all i did was to replay to some messages. I thought it will charge over the night but this morning it was off. I tried to charge it but i accidentally broke the charger. I tried to charge it from the PC or with another charger (an 1 year old charger, Original, for Samsung C330K) ... it didn't work. Sometimes it shakes and a circle appears (it does like that when it is off and you charge it, the circle appears and then the battery) but it dissapears. I tried all things but i don;t know what to do! Help me please! :'(

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys! Last night when i tried to charge my phone it said on the main screen "charging" but the battery was dropping down. From like 15% to 8% in 2 minutes and all i did was to replay to some messages. I thought it will charge over the night but this morning it was off. I tried to charge it but i accidentally broke the charger. I tried to charge it from the PC or with another charger (an 1 year old charger, Original, for Samsung C330K) ... it didn't work. Sometimes it shakes and a circle appears (it does like that when it is off and you charge it, the circle appears and then the battery) but it dissapears. I tried all things but i don;t know what to do! Help me please! :'(

Hey have you tried a new battery:)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello! You said you broke the charger, where exactly did it break? Could the micro usb port have been damaged? Also, I recommend trying a non Samsung cord because they tend to be cheap (mine would not charge my phone well and when it was charging it would still lose power). I'm using a blackberry one now, but any other good cord should work. I've just replied to another thread with battery issues, so maybe it's software related? If you can get it on, can I have the build number of the firmware installed?

Posted via Android Central App