Hi guys

I'm constantly having to turn my music off on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini as it starts when ever it wants. I had an issue, where the "earphones connected" notification came up, even though they weren't. I found a tip elsewhere on this forum to re-boot. So I did. That worked for a day or two, then it came back on once I turned my phone off and on again. After a further check on here, I saw someone mention the "Soundabout" app. I downloaded this and it has got rid of the "earphones connected" notification, however, the phone still lights up, like it would do before, just without those dreaded words popping up!

Before I rebooted, it was doing it through Google Play, now it does it through the default player. I've tried the "force stop". That works for all of ten seconds.

So now, when it is on charge, the phone stays alight, with the music player on in the background. Not necessarily playing, but on pause. The constant lighting up of the phone is now draining my battery too.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    09-11-2013 03:52 PM
    Probably got the page buddy activated that opens music player when headphones are plugged in.

And a faulty headphone socket.

If so, disable page buddy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    09-11-2013 04:16 PM