S3 Mini & iPad 2 compatibility issues ...

PurpleQuirc

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
Okay, so I have an S3 mini which I'm in love with. I did have a laptop but it died officially a few months back. I've now been given an iPad 2 as a Christmas & birthday present from my grandparents ... They don't seem to like each other much!
I know that thanks to Apple being Apple I can't Bluetooth files etc thanks to them adjusting the OS for FTP's and what not ... I can use the Bluetooth to tether a 3G connection and that's it.
I have Dropbox, Google drive etc so photos and documents aren't an issue, and I'm a Spotify premium girl so music isn't major either. The main issue is I'm a big fan of uTorrent & EZTV for TV downloads ... Anyone know how I can transfer between my phone which I download to and iPad which I'd like to store on? Email hasn't worked and Dropbox is atrociously slow and provides bad quality video ...
Will a camera connection kit work if I take the memory card from my phone and use that???
Help! :(
Thanks! :)

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
Okay, so I have an S3 mini which I'm in love with. I did have a laptop but it died officially a few months back. I've now been given an iPad 2 as a Christmas & birthday present from my grandparents ... They don't seem to like each other much!
I know that thanks to Apple being Apple I can't Bluetooth files etc thanks to them adjusting the OS for FTP's and what not ... I can use the Bluetooth to tether a 3G connection and that's it.
I have Dropbox, Google drive etc so photos and documents aren't an issue, and I'm a Spotify premium girl so music isn't major either. The main issue is I'm a big fan of uTorrent & EZTV for TV downloads ... Anyone know how I can transfer between my phone which I download to and iPad which I'd like to store on? Email hasn't worked and Dropbox is atrociously slow and provides bad quality video ...
Will a camera connection kit work if I take the memory card from my phone and use that???
Help! :(
Thanks! :)

drag the tv shows/movies over onto a folder on your desktop on your computer and use itunes to put on ipad if you cant get it to work on itunes use this program Transfer iPod to iTunes, copy iPod to PC and iPad to computer

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thank grandparents; return iPad2; get Nexus 7 = deal with one ecosystem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci