draining over night!!

predator1o1

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
When i fully charge my battery to 100% and close all apps and then unplug the charger that night..the next morning it went from 100% to 48% ? what gives? it says that android OS has used 52% and phone 32%..And nobody was even making calls and stuff? what is the problem please need advice :) :':))

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Looks like your phone is still live. Check to make sure Syncing of apps is stopped and that both the WiFi radio and that the OTA radio are also turned off/deactivated at night. (LTE/4G/HSPA/3G/GSM).

Battery levels should hold up much better.

Good luck

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Android OS sometimes causes battery drain problems, as you've noted. One solution I saw suggested in a thread on this topic was to disable Google automatic photo backup. I don't know if that will actually help, but you might try it. Another thing you can try is to go into Google settings and disable Google apps' ability to automatically use location services.

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The next step is finding what else is sucking juice. Before going to sleep, go to the app manager /settings/apps/ and Clear cache and force stop all you non-essential apps in the "downloaded" tab. Also disable "daydream mode" active live wallpaper/slideshow wallpaper, and see what happens.

If things get better then try doing the same every night except for one app that you'll leave running. When you get a sudden battery drain, you'll know which one is to blame.

Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2