Samsung galaxy s3mini shows grey screen

phoebus_apollo

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I accidentally dropped my s3mini on the floor last night. Everything seemed okay(no scratch,no dent,no crack at all. Still neat) and it worked fine through out the night. The trouble started this morning when I turned it off to switch sim cards and when I turned it on, the screen just showed grey! I turned it off and waited for 5-10 minutes and the screen was fine again and it was working perfectly. I tried turning it off and on and the same thing happened. Grey screen! It only seems to work after I wait for 10mins before turning it on. This is a peculiar problem.. Please help me. I need to sell this phone to fund something really important but I won't get that much money if I sell it with this fault.

Androidest

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
The screen is usually connected using a fibre to your phone's motherboard. I think the fibre might be compromised after the handset fell. What you could do is take this to a technician to fix it, he will only change the fibre connecting to the screen. But it might also be difficult to change the fibre, so also be prepared to buy another screen. There's no way you can get this fixed without it getting checked by a technician.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21