Samsung SIII Mini not working, help!

anamelle

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Gahh... My phone wasn't charging well (1-6% ish) so I moved it to the other plug socket in my room, where it charged just fine. I checked plug no. 1 with other electrical items but they worked well and showed no problems. When my phone had charged to about 60% I moved it back to the original socket as it was closer to my bed (so I can hear my alarm), where it didn't charge, but after I wiggled it around it began to charge, slowly at least. I woke up to find my phone dead, it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what socket or charger I use. The charger does work on the other phones I've tested so there shouldn't be a problem there... Help! :mad:

P.S: I did a system update (not sure if related to problem) a few days before this.
P.P.S: There is a small crack on the grey 'rim' (?) where the charger input thing is.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Gahh... My phone wasn't charging well (1-6% ish) so I moved it to the other plug socket in my room, where it charged just fine. I checked plug no. 1 with other electrical items but they worked well and showed no problems. When my phone had charged to about 60% I moved it back to the original socket as it was closer to my bed (so I can hear my alarm), where it didn't charge, but after I wiggled it around it began to charge, slowly at least. I woke up to find my phone dead, it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what socket or charger I use. The charger does work on the other phones I've tested so there shouldn't be a problem there... Help! :mad:

P.S: I did a system update (not sure if related to problem) a few days before this.
P.P.S: There is a small crack on the grey 'rim' (?) where the charger input thing is.

Welcome to the forums.
Since it appears the charging port is damaged, that would be part of the problem. I would see if you can find a shop that can repair it, and then charge the battery for several hours.