Cannot connect or communicate with Google servers

thrlskr

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I had a similar problem setting up my S7. After resetting several times and using all the other advice on disabling and restarting google services.

Here is another solution:

1) Log onto Google on your computer. Turn on two step verification to be texed to your phone.
2) Go back to the phone, select Google Services and attempt to log in
3) It should say log onto Google using your phone browser
4) Google will ask for your verification code (which will be sent to your phone)
5) Voila . . . then you can set up phone with Google and add accounts!

BadKharma71

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Dont mean to rain on anyones parade but this DOES NOT WORK! Trust 4 days and still cant use my phone. Deleted my account and made a new one just a bit ago and still a no go. My phone will not connect to my laptop via USB cable with Debugging on. Have done Hard Resets, reset the eMMC, wiped everything out and still getting the same message Cant Connect to servers. Triple checked the APN settings and the time/date everythings right and still nothing. I have tried anything and everything on the internet and nothing. I say this doesnt work because there is no way to remove the account from the phone. Ive tried, unless you have some super secret back way into the phone. I go to Settings, Accounts, Google and it starts searching and bam same ol message. So how do you remove and re-add something that is not there? If you can show proof with pics or a video then so be it. Other then that I am at a loss of what else to do.

Phone is a BLU Studio 6.0 HD not the LTE version
D651u
Android Version 5.0.2
Kernel 3.10.54

Noctis Fusion

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
After continued searches in forums, I found that the problem seems to be 2-step verification. If you sign in on the web and turn 2-step verification OFF (under Security), then remove and re-add the Account on the phone, it will work. I was able to get to my GMail and to the Play Store. I then thought it would be a good idea to turn 2-step verification back on, but then I couldn't get to the Play Store again... got the "Couldn't sign in... there was a problem communicating with the Google servers. Try again later." message.

I looked into adding an app-specific password, but it doesn't seem like should have to do that. I guess, for now, no more 2-step verification!

It seems I have this problem but it's before I even try to sign in. So 2 step authentication couldn't be a solution for me.

Masharma2004

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
Firstly download es file explorer then go to tools on root explorer then go to local and then system and go to etc and then hosts click on text and then es note editor and erase all and type 127.0.0.1 local host and save it and it is working bye

Arnoldmiranda

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
After continued searches in forums, I found that the problem seems to be 2-step verification. If you sign in on the web and turn 2-step verification OFF (under Security), then remove and re-add the Account on the phone, it will work. I was able to get to my GMail and to the Play Store. I then thought it would be a good idea to turn 2-step verification back on, but then I couldn't get to the Play Store again... got the "Couldn't sign in... there was a problem communicating with the Google servers. Try again later." message.

I looked into adding an app-specific password, but it doesn't seem like should have to do that. I guess, for now, no more 2-step verification!

Still doesn't work even I turned off the 2 step verification

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan Bennett

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Try this.

Root your phone with kingroot. ( you can un root after)
Download root browser.
Go to system.
Go to etc
Go to host.
Open as a text
Open as written text ( or along those lines. Basically something that will let you change the text)
Delete all lines apart from the top one
Save the file

Should be done and this was last resort thing. I tried everything else!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For all of you who are having issues connecting to Google servers -- does this happen both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try turning off IPv6, since Google servers sometimes have problems with it. If this is happening on wi-fi, log into your router's settings using your desktop browser (see your router manual to learn how), and look for the option to disable IPv6. If this is happening on mobile data, then go to Settings>Mobile Data>Access Point Names​, edit the main APN, and turn off IPv6 there.

Nasimul Noyon Ontor

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
I just bought a new Galaxy S3 Mini and connected to my existing Google account, which seemed to work, but I can't get to the Play Store and I can't get to my GMail account, either... it just spins and spins and finally says "Cannot connect with Google servers (try again later)". I've tried 3 times over the past 2 days, but it's always the same. I can get to my GMail on the web using the browser on the Mini, so I have the right username and password. I even tried removing the account and adding it again, but run into the same roadblock.

Any ideas on how to get my new phone to connect to Google? Without a connection to the store, the phone is not very useful for apps and e-mail.

Just clear all data and cache of Google Play Services. I have just solved this problem by doing this.

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have same thing and at word end with my 4k MBox Smart TV Box. It's on Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) and no matter what I do, I can't connect to playstore nor even on aptoide. Chrome runs slow when trying to access it. I noticed when I'm trying to access the playstore and Google Services, the Wi-Fi will be ok then drops and I get the error. I've tried 3xs factory reset and still nothing. I wanted to try the thing with root explorer and it's not rooted to even remove the line from one thing on there as per YouTube vid. So too bad no tech support for this box. That's the price you pay for to get those foreign Android TV boxes. Shmh.

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Try this.

Root your phone with kingroot. ( you can un root after)
Download root browser.
Go to system.
Go to etc
Go to host.
Open as a text
Open as written text ( or along those lines. Basically something that will let you change the text)
Delete all lines apart from the top one
Save the file

Should be done and this was last resort thing. I tried everything else!!
That's exactly what I needed to do with my Android TV box. Do you think it'll work with that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol