Siii Mini turns off at 30-40% battery when using camera then turns back on with low battery warning

Louise Hazell

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody else had this problem. The battery life has been getting shorter in general, but when using the camera around 30-40% battery life, the phone turns off. When I turn it back on, it has low battery warning and the 30-40% has been drained? Do I need a new battery, or is it something else? Thanks in advance :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else had this problem. The battery life has been getting shorter in general, but when using the camera around 30-40% battery life, the phone turns off. When I turn it back on, it has low battery warning and the 30-40% has been drained? Do I need a new battery, or is it something else? Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the forums.
Try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
and clear the system cache. See if that helps.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Turn off 'Power saving' and that may help.

Your battery may also be getting dodgy. You could try draining it (without the camera business) then shut the phone off completely and charge it fully and see what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk