Bluetooth Won't Turn On (Please Help)

Frederik_dass

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello...
I had this problem about 3-4 months ago.
I've tried everything to turn on my BT. Restart the phone, unplugged battery, It didnt work at all!
And recently I did a factory reset.
It's ok. My BT back to normal and be able to turn on again.
But... It's very unbelievable... after I did a full restore (Including system data restore), My bluetooth won't able to turn on again!
Since that, i realized that the problem caused by an app/running process but unfortunately i can't guess it.
I really disappointed of this. It's impossible to do a factory reset again because it's just wasted my time to do a restore again.
I need you guys help the way to detect what apps caused this.
I really need your help,
Or how to complaint this to samsung developer?

Thanks in advanced.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, and welcome to the forums!
It's impossible to do a factory reset again because it's just wasted my time to do a restore again.
Um, no - what's impossible is for us to guess what apps you might have installed, and which of those may be causing your problem.

You could try booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/59242 and if Bluetooth works fine then you can be certain that it's a 3rd party application causing your problem.

You should have SOME idea when looking through your apps list of what they do - start by uninstalling any that have anything to do with Bluetooth or power management or that provide control toggles.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37