First my galaxy s3 dies without warning, now my galaxy s3 mini does exactly the same!!

Justin Hepton

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have a samsung galaxy s3 mini and after leaving it on charge overnight, I wake up and its dead! No response, no graphic when I plug in the charger, nothing.

I just dont know what to do. Ive tried going into recovery mode (power button, volume up and the home key) but nothing. I tried that with the volume down key with the same result. This phone is less than four months old!!!

I apologise im not hugely tech savvy, so if anyone wants to ask me anything in order to help, please do!

Im so pi$$ed of its happened again. Id SO appreciate any help!

Justin

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try a new or different battery, in case the one you have is defective.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Contact Samsung, if it's still under warranty.

Are you saying the exact same thing happened with a previous S3? I suppose some app you keep installing could cause similar problems, although I doubt it could cause it to completely shut down and not be able to power on. Is the phone usually plugged directly in a wall outlet? Maybe you're getting power surges that are frying the phone's circuitry. Try using a surge protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz