How do I restore a phone icon on my Galaxy S3 mini?

A

AC Question

How to restore phone icon on galaxy s3 mini? Deleted by mistake

I removed by mistake a phone icon ( green background with yellow phone symbol) from my mobile. I contacted Samsung and they asked me to wipe cache partition

Then factory reset, and I got a screen where I asked to confirm password to complete factory reset. Where do I get this password from? Do I really need go through all this hassle just to get a phone call icon on my mobile screen? is there any other way around?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to restore phone icon on galaxy s3 mini? Deleted by mistake

You should be able slide back the phone icon as gh^ said, first to a home screen and then down to the bottom dock.

If you are shut out of your reset device now, you may need your Samsung account password (this account comes first before a 'new' device asks for your Google login).

Fortunately if you can go to your local Samsung site on a pc and try logging in there with any email address you may have used when setting it up, it makes it very easy to find or change your password.

If you don't think you set up a Samsung account, you should be able to bypass that screen and set up your Google account.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to restore phone icon on galaxy s3 mini? Deleted by mistake

Yes the password it is asking to your Samsung account. If this popped up, you do have a Samsung account because you have to be signed in to enable Reactivation lock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad