Can't delete apps, accounts, factory reset or even flash phone

Madz..

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I have a s3 mini with some weird problems.. It keeps rebooting itself.
After Google, I tried to uninstall apps and delete accounts, after reboot, they're back. Tried to factory reset, also won't work. Won't boot safe or recovery mode. But it does boot download mode.
So I tried kies recovery flash, it downloaded and flashed, but after reboot, all apps accounts and settings were still there!

I really don't know what else to do.. Its like somehow the emmc is locked..
Please help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You may need to reflash the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. Files can be found on Sammobile or Samsung updates.

Madz..

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, already tried that. It appears to be flashing, and I see some address numbers on screen while flashing, but in the end, reboots, and everything is still the same.
So weird!
When I get home, I'll reflash and take a picture.

Madz..

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
It could be, but in my experience, phones with a bad emmc don't even turn on..
And I saw a few threads here with many people complaining they can't delete files in s3 mini, although it wasn't as extreme as my issue, solutions varied and didn't applied to all..
I also saw a thread in XDA-Developers with a similar issue to mine but he had a corrupt custom recovery while I have everything stock.. I wonder if it might be a corrupt recovery, not being able to boot safe mode and everything, but stock rom flash should have solved it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol