For the past few days, my Galaxy S3 Mini is constantly freezing and restarting. It does this every few hours. I am not sure what to do to fix this problem?
    01-13-2016 06:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. Restart the Device in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S3 mini | Verizon Wireless

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Another thing to consider is a corrupt SD card--try unmounting your SD card (if present) by going to Settings>Storage>Unmount, then remove it and reboot.
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. Restart the Device in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S3 mini | Verizon Wireless

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Another thing to consider is a corrupt SD card--try unmounting your SD card (if present) by going to Settings>Storage>Unmount, then remove it and reboot.
    01-13-2016 06:46 PM