Twrp Recovery bootloop

A

AC Question

Hello
I have tried to format the phone (s3 mini) but the formatting process was too slow so i reboot the phone but it didnt boot again everytime i try to start the phone or boot to recovery it keeps looping with twrp logo and i have tried to flash the rom with odin but odin didnt recognize it and also i have replaced the usb socket but the same problem btw the phone charge but odin cant recognize it while in downloading mode

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. If you rebooted the phone in the middle of a reset you probably bricked it. Sounds like that as it won't do anything now.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming that you can't even get into download mode (Volume down/Home/Power). If you can, just flash a stock ROM with Odin. (See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN.)

Look for a JTAG service (there are plenty of JTAG services advertised on eBay) that can handle the S3 Mini. That can force a ROM into the phone even if you can't get to download mode.

(Formatting the entire phone formats the normal ROM, the recovery [which is TWRP in your case] and the download part of the ROM, and leaves you with a hand warmer, not a phone. You NEVER format the entire phone.)

You can ask in the S3 Mini section of XDA Forums if anyone has a ROM image you can boot the phone from for your SD card - that's one saving grace with Samsungs with SD cards - if someone has the image for you to download.

Sadiqeen

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I have tried to format the phone (s3 mini) but the formatting process was too slow so i reboot the phone but it didnt boot again everytime i try to start the phone or boot to recovery it keeps looping with twrp logo and i have tried to flash the rom with odin but odin didnt recognize it and also i have replaced the usb socket but the same problem btw the phone charge but odin cant recognize it while in downloading mode

What samsung galaxy s3 mini model do you have? Gt-i8200 or other?

I am contacting you because i need a little help. I hardbricked my phone by messing up the bootloader when trying to flash stock rom in galaxy s3 mini.
In order to fix phone i need debrick.img file which can only be created in working s3 mini phone. Would you like to help me by making and sharing debrick.img?

This debrick.img will also help you fix your own phone in case if it is messed up during flashing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20