Samsung Galaxy S III

LrdAnkh#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The grass is always greener syndrome, and if we all lived by that with all be walking with the original cell bricks of the early years. NO matter what phone you buy within a week to ten days there will be a newer, better, faster one at its haunches. Stop sweating it, when you need to chane (albeit I said need to change not want to change) find the best at that moment buy it, and dont look back, otherwise you will die, if of nothing else, envy, or jealousy.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Never been a fan of Samsung phones...so probably not. The image in that link looks awfully similar to the Galaxy Nexus though. I'm gonna say a possible fake. I'm gonna get the best phone available at the end of next year when I have another upgrade. I love my Bionic and it should do me well for the next year or so.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Im going with Fake on this one guys. That galaxy s3 has actual honeycomb icons pasted on the bottom of the screen, looks to sloppy, and whats with the white boarder around all the phones?

Also engadget pointed out the terminology is wrong on the screen description.

Details on the Samsung Galaxy S III leak out: 1.8GHz dual-core CPU and 12MP camera? (Update: wrong terminology) -- Engadget

"Super AMOLED Plus HD" its described as where samsung refers to it as "HD Super AMOLED".
No plus.

Personally after jumping ship from the Bionic i have my mind set on the Galaxy Nexus. If that phone works out ill be keeping that phone until next generation LTE radios and LTE friendly chipsets become a reality.

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I wont get a new phone until it has super amoled super plus hd surround 3d

You've seen the lapdock for the Galaxy S III, right?

The-Hammacher-Schlemmer-180.jpg