Samsung Galaxy S III

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My guess is the S III will not be available from AT&T until the end of the year. I'm not expecting much in quad core phones from any U.S. carrier until late in the year. I hope I'm wrong because I'm due for an AT&T upgrade in mid April and am holding out for quad core because of the improved battery life but could really make use of 4G as I tether to my laptop. I'd also like a phone designed for ICS with ICS already installed instead of playing the waiting game and ending up with GB just last week with a tethering bug which apparently requires a hard reset to fix on my Captivate.

My take on why it takes so long for new phones to reach the U.S. market and why the operating system upgrades take so long is all the crapware U.S. carriers insist on installing.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
My guess is the S III will not be available from AT&T until the end of the year. I'm not expecting much in quad core phones from any U.S. carrier until late in the year. I hope I'm wrong because I'm due for an AT&T upgrade in mid April and am holding out for quad core because of the improved battery life but could really make use of 4G as I tether to my laptop. I'd also like a phone designed for ICS with ICS already installed instead of playing the waiting game and ending up with GB just last week with a tethering bug which apparently requires a hard reset to fix on my Captivate.

My take on why it takes so long for new phones to reach the U.S. market and why the operating system upgrades take so long is all the crapware U.S. carriers insist on installing.

Just thank CDMA.

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Maybe Samsung is trying to taunt Apple, by having an event and releasing device to the world (including U.S.), within the the same week or following week.

Do you think Apple will sue Samsung following similar release format?

Troyd

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Samsung is trying to taunt Apple, by having an event and releasing device to the world (including U.S.), within the the same week or following week.

Do you think Apple will sue Samsung following similar release format?

HA!!
That would make me laugh, and want the phone more!

samanthanielquel

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Nexus VS Galaxy S III. Will be interesting to see which gets the upper hand after release of S3 as both are from Samsung. Nexus has already scoring good marks from the customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae