GTA 3 on Galaxy S2

dino355

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I really want to get this but Market is saying it's not compatible with my GS2?!?!!?!?

My GS2 is rooted, unlocked, and running Gingerbread 2.3.4

Any ideas anyone?

mredfern79

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I really want to get this but Market is saying it's not compatible with my GS2?!?!!?!?

My GS2 is rooted, unlocked, and running Gingerbread 2.3.4

Any ideas anyone?

Could Be a regional thing as I can get gta 3 in the UK without problems from the market.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

dino355

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Could Be a regional thing as I can get gta 3 in the UK without problems from the market.

I am in the UK too using Vodafone but like I said my phone is rooted and unlocked.

Strangely enough I tried downloading another app from the Market (on my pc) and it showed my phone twice with Vodafone as unavailable and O2 as another option (?!?!?!)

Last edited:

mredfern79

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I am in the UK too using Vodafone but like I said my phone is rooted and unlocked.

Strangely enough I tried downloading another app from the Market (on my pc) and it showed my phone twice with Vodafone as unavailable and O2 as another option (?!?!?!)

My phone is rooted too and running a custom rom.

Are you running a custom rom or stock rom with root?

Also do you know what csc package you are using?

dino355

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing mine is a custom rom as I installed it before it was widely available.

As for the csc package - I have no idea what that is? I'm not massively into playing around with my phone as much as some of the more technically savvy out there.