Galaxy S3 coming in April?

islandguy808

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know where to ask this since there isn't a Galaxy S3 forum yet. The link below says it will be released in April 2012.I'm ready to bail on my Blackberry and can upgrade at any time. ATT says the Galaxy S2 HD is "coming in the next few months".Whats the likelyhood the S3 will come to ATT? I'd hate to get the S2 HD only to have the S3 released shortly after.

Samsung Galaxy S3 set to release April with 12 mp camera? | My Blog

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
They are probably trying to still get some life out of the S2 if they are releasing a HD version of it. It makes perfect sense for AT&T to get the S3, or Skyrocket III since they had the S2. That April release date "rumor" is most likely for the UK only, based on what I have read so far, and I would be surprised if the S3 was released before September in the US, IF they follow the same release schedule as the S2 last year (North America was the last continent to have the S2).

All I know is that I'm still rocking my OG EVO and the S3, without a doubt, will be my next phone, whenever it is released!!!

islandguy808

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
All I know is that I'm still rocking my OG EVO and the S3, without a doubt, will be my next phone, whenever it is released!!!

Man I had been a diehard BB user up until last year when ATT took forever to release the Bold 9900. I finally got fed up with waiting. And here I am again....waiting waiting waiting....:-*

Schwermzilla

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Mr. Jackson the april date will most likely be a UK/otherplacesthatarenttheus and the us will see it in late summer or early fall. It is the worst part about following phone news, as soon as the phone you have been waiting for comes out the successor is announced and is sooo much cooler. Just pick a device and commit, I still rock my OG Incredible and couldn't be happier... ok maybe if i had 4G but whateva.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I had the BB World Edition 8830 up until 2010 then I ditched it when BB stopped updating it. Thought about getting the iPhone 5, but I had to remember how much I hated expensive Apple products. If the S3 is almost everything these websites say it is, I am going to be very happy with it for months to come.

islandguy808

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind waiting for an Android phone. I had secretly wanted one when everyone at work started getting them....but being the diehard I was I kept defending BBs. So yeah...I'll wait, by the time the S2 HD is released there may be more real news about the S3 and I can decide then if I'll wait even longer.

Last edited:

guzzardo

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know what company is getting this insane device??? im hoping for verizon! i am rockin the galaxy s fascinate i passed on the galaxy 2 because we werent worthy enough.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know what company is getting this insane device??? im hoping for verizon! i am rockin the galaxy s fascinate i passed on the galaxy 2 because we werent worthy enough.

Considering Europe is GSM, I'd guess ATT and Tmobile for sure.

islandguy808

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
ATT I just don't get it! Still no mention yet of when SII Skyrocket HD will be released. All the while rumors are swirling about a March 22nd annoucement regarding the SIII.

By the time ATT gets around to releasing the Skyrocket HD no one will want it!

Last edited:

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I predict it will be release anytime from late July to Mid-August. Right around the time of the London Olympics since Samsung is a major worldwide partner of the Olympics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781