aaa
    04-04-2012 03:06 PM
    Interesting. That photo seems to show a polished chrome or metallic housing. It kind of reminds me a Sony device at first glance. I'm excited to see how thing looks and what they chose to shove under the hood. If that May 22 date is legit for a UK release more details should start hitting relatively soon.
    04-04-2012 04:13 PM
    still saying quad-core
    04-04-2012 10:51 PM
    Are you unhappy with a quad-core?
    He's probably still hoping for the dual A15s in the 5250. I can't say I blame him, but it's unlikely in my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    04-04-2012 11:10 PM
    Wow...that's sexy!!
    04-05-2012 08:17 AM
    That looks pretty different form the other leaked photos. The other ones looked to have one hard button, as well as a dedicated hardware camera button. This one seems to lack both. We'll see I guess....
    04-05-2012 04:42 PM
    That looks pretty different form the other leaked photos. The other ones looked to have one hard button, as well as a dedicated hardware camera button. This one seems to lack both. We'll see I guess....
    Most likely because every other leaked photo was a photoshop mockup fake to excite people lol.

I believe this is the real deal, and I'm excited. Here's hoping this phone is as big a bomb-shell as the S2.
    04-05-2012 11:46 PM
    Hope its slightly heavier than the s2...looks classy
    04-07-2012 10:29 PM
    That's very unlike what any manufacturer would come up with. I guess it's supposed to be a press invite or something...all the invites the bloggers usually get have some sort of mystery to them and they never, ever show what they are going to unveil at the event. This thing breaks all the rules. The design is too far out there, I am calling a fake.
    04-09-2012 08:53 PM
    That's very unlike what any manufacturer would come up with. I guess it's supposed to be a press invite or something...all the invites the bloggers usually get have some sort of mystery to them and they never, ever show what they are going to unveil at the event. This thing breaks all the rules. The design is too far out there, I am calling a fake.
    Very true. I can't remember where exactly i read this, but they said that never has a company announced the name of the phone in the press release, nor do they show the full photo. They always save the name and unveiling for the actual event. So when we see a press release for the galaxy s III or whatever they want to call it, it wont say galaxy s III on it lol
    04-10-2012 12:17 PM
    WOW!! VERY sexy indeed. This gives good incentive to wait until next month to see if they go more public with photos and press.. Glad I didn't waste my upgrade yet on the 2011 Skyrocket!
    04-10-2012 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD