Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I think he got the date from a tweet by Eldar Murtazin in which he says he is going to be in London May 2nd. When someone asked him if it had to do with the s3 he just posted a ":)"

Twitter

No, if I was posting what Eldar had said, I would have said "Here's what Eldar said."

I had my own source. :)

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I need it to come to Verizon, I decided that after having the thunderbolt, I'm done with HTC and I'm moving back to Samsung (had the Samsung moment on sprint awhile back and I enjoyed it at the time).

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
And it appears that Apple may be introducing the iPhone 5 or "New" iPhone in June, so Sammy better get the GS3 out in the market first and it BETTER be the MOST advanced phone out there, too. Apple is also going to release a mini-iPad to compete with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.. Uh oh.. Can you spell tech war? Hopefully they'll be a price war too in OUR favor, LOL :eek:

EeZeEpEe

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
And it appears that Apple may be introducing the iPhone 5 or "New" iPhone in June, so Sammy better get the GS3 out in the market first and it BETTER be the MOST advanced phone out there, too. Apple is also going to release a mini-iPad to compete with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.. Uh oh.. Can you spell tech war? Hopefully they'll be a price war too in OUR favor, LOL :eek:

June for the next iPhone is a bit quick considering the 4S would be only 8 months old. All the iOS products have been getting refreshed 12 months or longer. Only their computers get shorter but incremental upgrades. I'm thinking summer for international and fall for US.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I need it to come to Verizon, I decided that after having the thunderbolt, I'm done with HTC and I'm moving back to Samsung (had the Samsung moment on sprint awhile back and I enjoyed it at the time).

QFT!!!!

SO sick of this junky Thunderbolt. First and last HTC device.

Galaxy S3 OH BABY! I pray to God this thing comes to Verizon, and soon.

Reactions: matt0715

Vikman

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
The only reason I would think it wouldn't come to Verizon is because of the droid fighter. Seeing that they are both high end smart phones with possibly similar specs.

Budius

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
if any one have a spare invitation and want to donate it to a poor android app developer feel free to contact me.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Apologys on assuming that hehe. Super excited!

Not as excited as me. :)

23695d1334602723-galaxy-s-iii-unveiled-may-3rd-screenshot_2012-04-16-11-21-05.jpg

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
No one knows yet. But this is how I look at it:

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. If you go in expecting a 12mp camera and it turns out to be an 8 (or less, good lord no) then you'll be disappointed. But if you go in expecting an 8 and it turns out to be 12, then hoorah that's awesome.

I'm also not expecting 2GB of ram :(

Urbancowboy69

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't really like the picture quality of the s2. I just care it's at least an upgrade from that. I take a lot of pics of my nieces and nephews with my phone. It just needs to be better quality than the s2.