Rumor: Specs blowout and release info

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I need this phone to be announced and I need it to come out soon. My iPhone, kid you not safari alone forced closed 4 times today. I'm so tired of using this phone, so tired of this boring/lame OS. Teaching my Gf how to use her new iPhone kinda felt boring and the questions she asked me made me realize that iOS/iPhone don't give you a actually smart phone unlike androids.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, I need this phone to be announced and I need it to come out soon. My iPhone, kid you not safari alone forced closed 4 times today. I'm so tired of using this phone, so tired of this boring/lame OS. Teaching my Gf how to use her new iPhone kinda felt boring and the questions she asked me made me realize that iOS/iPhone don't give you a actually smart phone unlike androids.

At least your not using an SE W810 like me :'(

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I know I'm too excited and worked up for this. I tell myself it is just a phone, but I just love gadgets. I will get this excited again when the next thing is being announced. The biggest difference on this one is that I actually plan on buying it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463