As some of you might know, I have been waiting to replace my BB Storm 1 that recently turned 40 months old. I waited for one droid after the other passing on the Thunderbolt, Razr and most recently the G Nexus. They just did not do it for me and I was most disappointed with the Nexus for various reasons.

I hold my phones and want my device to be good for at least 2-3 years. By the looks of this device, at least the rumors, this is going to be the one. And in my layman opinion the rumors as to its specs seem accurate given the likely competition to be offered by the iPhone 5 or whatever they are going to call it.

I cant wait and only hope the rumors are true. Worst case scenario is that I will wait a tad bit more. I am sure by the end of this year there will be several quad core devices with large beautiful screens and good battery life with other nice features like NFC, a good camera, etc.

David
    04-20-2012 07:53 AM
    It's a shame that Verizon didn't get the GSII, as that would have been a fine phone for yourself.

You will likely be very pleased with the GSIII, if it is anything like the GSII. Phones are getting to the point in which specs are getting well ahead of the demands placed upon them. With the improved battery life that we've seen lately, 2-3 years should not be an issue for a new LTE capable phone.
    04-20-2012 08:59 AM
    Im on Sprint but I completely understand. I've been waiting phone after phone searching for the perfect one for me... (The most recent good phones all came to sprint outdated... Epic 4G and newly the nexus). I had my upgrade since march of last year and usually switch phones every year or 2 but Ive had my pre for 3 waiting on the perfect device. Whatever comes out first the E4GLTE or GS3 I'll be getting it.
    04-20-2012 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD