Samsung reveal in 20hrs?

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
According to someone else..

Last year, samsung released a teaser for the GS2 11 days before it was revealed to all (in its fantastic and powerful glory)... the countdown is counting down to a day thats 11 days before may 3rd.... coincidence?

I think not.

Teaser video.. i call it

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Aw, that sucks. I can't get to it from my phone, I think the servers are overloaded.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Several hints in the video:

1) "a galaxy fits perfectly into your hands" - Indicates a big screen like rumoured.
2) "your view of the world grows even wider”" - Could indicate the rumoured edge to edge screen.
3) "As you gain the power to explore freely and swiftly" - Could indicate the rumoured all day battery life.

Gotta LOVE the sheep at the end. A good laugh for a Monday!!! :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Bottom line no pictures or anything of the phone so don't get your hopes up. Sammy is gonna make us suffer right up to the final moment :'(

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Several hints in the video:

1) "a galaxy fits perfectly into your hands" - Indicates a big screen like rumoured.
2) "your view of the world grows even wider”" - Could indicate the rumoured edge to edge screen.
3) "As you gain the power to explore freely and swiftly" - Could indicate the rumoured all day battery life.

Gotta LOVE the sheep at the end. A good laugh for a Monday!!! :)

Yeh more or less spot on...maybe another one could be the cloud service allows you to keep everything in one place.... Lol @ the sheep.... Gotta love that diss :D

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeh more or less spot on...maybe another one could be the cloud service allows you to keep everything in one place.... Lol @ the sheep.... Gotta love that diss :D

I'm thinking that the S3 will be 16gb with extra storage in Samsungs new cloud service. Hopefully, they'll give out A LOT of space with the purchase of the S3. I'm looking at 100gb FREE FOREVER, but only if you buy the S3. Screw this 25gb free for 2 years then you have to pay. I'm looking at you HTC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38