zomg!

Looking more and more likely that S3 is the final name.

http://www.androidcentral.com/galaxy...-kies-software
    04-25-2012 03:05 PM
    Which is fine with me. No need to change the name much
    04-25-2012 03:32 PM
    Same here I think it is only logical to follow suite with the naming convention already laid out before us. Galaxy S III (prefer roman numerals over decimal numbers) is a clear and concise upgrade path from the previous installment of a very successful series of devices.

One week from tomorrow, hoooooly crap I am excited.

Samsung, don't disappoint!
    04-25-2012 04:08 PM
    I hope the specs that leaked for this are fake... or atleast the T version is the more of a high end one
    04-25-2012 06:19 PM
    I hope the specs that leaked for this are fake... or atleast the T version is the more of a high end one
    Yeah I feel as if the specs arent going to be that much better than the E4GLTEs if any better at all. I think it will all come down to memory, phone size, and most importantly... Touch Wiz vs Sense
    04-25-2012 06:29 PM
    Yeah I feel as if the specs arent going to be that much better than the E4GLTEs if any better at all. I think it will all come down to memory, phone size, and most importantly... Touch Wiz vs Sense
    when all this samsung hype was created with recent leaks i was 100% sure that they wouldnt release a 1.4 cpu, but now it looks set... may have to rethink my new device... still though im thinking maybe samsung has done this on purpose to draw all attention to this 9300 device and make people think it is the S3, and then surprise us on the daywith some crazy hardware.... lol seems impossible but im still holding on to that
    04-25-2012 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD