Galaxy S3 Pics?

anon(723969)

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I found these pictures here: Forum komorkomania.pl

Are those fake? :) They look very similar to 'leaked' manual picture, also, it's rounding matches the teaser from Samsung with sheet cover.

xA0tC.jpg

PFTrh.jpg

Dummy box is less rounded:
wQjwN.jpg

UDZRG.jpg

Last edited:

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Again, May 3rd. Until I see the phone on May 3rd in all it's Samsung S3 glory, I am reserving my judgment on all the "leaked images" that are coming out everyday.

Also, all you're seeing is the front, you have no idea how the rest of the phone looks like.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
One X definately looks better.

Again, I know that I'm not being patient, but Samsung dropped the ball with this phone.

You're not being impatient; you're being ridiculous.

There's no confirmed information about the phone other than the processor...and the USA version of that is not confirmed. Everything else is rumors, speculation, blurry pictures that may be fakes/demos/prototypes/mockups/photoshop or whatever.

To say Samsung dropped the ball when you know only 1 general fact about the entire device is just silly. May 3rd can't come soon enough for me - real facts are nice!

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
One X definately looks better.

Again, I know that I'm not being patient, but Samsung dropped the ball with this phone.

I respect your statement/decision, but until you see the final "official" product, how can you that? The One X is indeed a gorgeous phone, but I'll wait until I see the S3. If the S3 does look like this latest leaked photo, then I may have to get the One X as well.

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You're not being impatient; you're being ridiculous.

There's no confirmed information about the phone other than the processor...and the USA version of that is not confirmed. Everything else is rumors, speculation, blurry pictures that may be fakes/demos/prototypes/mockups/photoshop or whatever.

To say Samsung dropped the ball when you know only 1 general fact about the entire device is just silly. May 3rd can't come soon enough for me - real facts are nice!

Not sure about ridiculous. That is certainly a real phone we're seeing and very likely the phone we will be getting and the One X looks better. We know the probable specs and we make speculations based on gathered information. Could the phone be different from what we have heard? Yes. Is that likely? No.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about ridiculous. That is certainly a real phone we're seeing and very likely the phone we will be getting and the One X looks better. We know the probable specs and we make speculations based on gathered information. Could the phone be different from what we have heard? Yes. Is that likely? No.

As much as I respect everyone's decision/opinion on the board, what your saying is based on leaked/rumoured specs on a phone (or car?), you won't buy it.

I think that you are probably correct in assuming that the rumoured specs are true (or at least most of them), but I'll wait until it's actually released to make my decision to buy or not.

They've put such a wrap on the look of the phone, that I think we're seeing leaked images from people who are mashing images together and posting them as a "leaked" image. I may be stretching things here, but the latest pictures look too much like the Nexus. I don't believe them.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
As much as I like the One X, and want to like the S III, I will wait until May 3rd before I say anything for sure. I can say that you can't really base anything on just the front of the phone, though, it's not fair to the actual product.

The One S doesn't look impressive from the front, but then when you see the back you're like "wow, this is just like the Nexus 1, very solid and impressively built"

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok yes it's most likely a real phone...but "very likely the phone we will be getting"? How do you have any clue whether or not that image leaked today is the release model? It could be old, demo, prototype, another phone, etc. Very likely???

Let's say it is the exact phone being announced in 6 days. You still only have a straight on front view of it - no view of the rest of the phone. I guess the whole picture is kind of important to me?

Speculation is just that, speculation. It may be close but you have no way of confirming anything until it's actually confirmed by Samsung. The rumored specs I've been reading over the last few months have had many details changed often.

As for the One X - you can keep it. ~10GB of available storage space is such a joke - I don't care what it has - that's not enough and not acceptable by HTC.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
As for the One X - you can keep it. ~10GB of available storage space is such a joke - I don't care what it has - that's not enough and not acceptable by HTC.

Hopefully, Samsung isn't as stupid as HTC and limit the internal storage size to only 16gb. If they do limit it to 16gb, they better have an sd slot!!!

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, Samsung isn't as stupid as HTC and limit the internal storage size to only 16gb. If they do limit it to 16gb, they better have an sd slot!!!

How much $$ per unit do you think HTC/carriers saved going 16GB instead of 32GB? $5? What a joke for a top of the line model!

My current 2 year old BlackBerry only came with 4GB but I have a 32GB MicroSD in it (current cost $22). So how can I buy a brand new Android and lose 26GB of space? It's a ridiculous concept!

As long as it has a MicroSD slot for 32GB easy/cheap storage upgrade, I'm ok with any amount of onboard space. If not...32GB is the minimum for me!

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

That is really the only downside to the One X and is why I am waiting until May 3rd before making my choice on a new phone...I can live with 10GB however I would prefer not to. It's a shame because its almost a perfect phone aside from that detail.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
looks exactly like the blackbery bold 9900, even the volume rockers are an exact copy...wish it looked like one of these

Samsung_Galaxy_S3_concept_1.jpg

Samsung_Galaxy_s3_render_1.png

Last edited:

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If it looks like either of those images, I'll get down on my knees and thank the phone gods for creating a beautiful phone.

Will probably happen in 5 years time, for now samsung will continue to make cheap plastic phones.. all they need to do is add some class and it will be up there with the iphone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463