BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
RIP TO YOUR BT CONNECTION ALEX LOL

1919606756.png

SlimJ87D

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Dose anyone have any advice on how to order this to the States for a fair price? Should I wait and see if Amazon might have a special sale?

Urbancowboy69

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not trying to sound stupid but how does the non us phone version work in the us? I'm on AT&T and I want this phone so bad. My area won't be getting 3G until 2013, so you can imagine I won't be seeing 4G LTE anytime soon. Do I just put my sim card in it and roll on with life?

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not trying to sound stupid but how does the non us phone version work in the us? I'm on AT&T and I want this phone so bad. My area won't be getting 3G until 2013, so you can imagine I won't be seeing 4G LTE anytime soon. Do I just put my sim card in it and roll on with life?

Yes I think that's how it works...but then again I don't know lol

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I think I read the SGSIII has a micro sim
But once you have that, you should be ok. According to GSM Arena, it supports the right freqs. Make sure its unlocked..

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses! Should I just wait? What are the odds of actually getting this in June?

I don't know how your carriers work... But here in the uk it's all the same phone no variants etc... Car phonewarehouse always sell unlocked phones if you want it from here.. You could also try clove technology...and also if you wait a few days eBay uk sellers will have it up for cheaper plus warranty