Other than the amazing specs here are the rumored feature:
    1. Edge to Edge Display
    2. Wireless Charging
    3. Flexible Display
    4. Ceramic Casing (this one is not exactly a feature but sounds cool so what do u think about it?)

What are your opinion about the possibilty of any of these 3 features. I think the specs not only have leaked but are also being confirmed by Samsung one by one so towards May 3 if its just a recap with the showing of the phone (even worse if the phone is actually one of the millions of leaked images) then the May 3 event of Samsung will be a major flop. But i am sure that is not going to be the case as they wouldn't dare risk that and if not the above features im sure they have their piece of cake to win the crowd.

What is your opinion about the following specs and features which at this point stand highly unlikely:
    1. No Exynos 5250 (if S3 does not have it some other Samsung phone will get it this year which will suck for those who have bought the S3)
    2. No 2 GB RAM like the earlier rumours.
    3. No 1080p display as 720p is almost like confirmed
    4. No 3D display (this one is already confirmed not to be there) but what do you think about it being absent?
    5. The early rumors suggested to this phone having Super AMOLED + display while most leaks now suggest it is just Super AMOLED. So what do u think about that?
    04-28-2012 12:33 PM
    I don't see 1-3 coming to be, but I think 4 has a good chance.

1. It is hard for me to worry about the processor too much at this point. I will wait to read the reviews and see for myself how it performs. While having the best processor around is cool to say, I really doubt my use of the phone will tax the system. I want the phone to be smooth and have good battery life. At the point, everything else is just model numbers.
    2. 1 GB of RAM is good for me. 2 sounds cool, but once again I care more about real world performance.
    3. I see no point to 1080p so I would be very happy with 720p.
    4. I am happy that 3D won't be a part of it.
    5. This is probably the area I am concerned about the most especially when comparing it to the One X. I will be constantly looking at and interacting with the screen so I'm hoping for the + or some improvement over their past screens like the one on the Nexus.
    04-28-2012 02:04 PM
    I don't see 1-3 coming to be, but I think 4 has a good chance.

1. It is hard for me to worry about the processor too much at this point. I will wait to read the reviews and see for myself how it performs. While having the best processor around is cool to say, I really doubt my use of the phone will tax the system. I want the phone to be smooth and have good battery life. At the point, everything else is just model numbers.
    2. 1 GB of RAM is good for me. 2 sounds cool, but once again I care more about real world performance.
    3. I see no point to 1080p so I would be very happy with 720p.
    4. I am happy that 3D won't be a part of it.
    5. This is probably the area I am concerned about the most especially when comparing it to the One X. I will be constantly looking at and interacting with the screen so I'm hoping for the + or some improvement over their past screens like the one on the Nexus.
    So according to u samsung has no hidden surprise for may 3rd?
    04-28-2012 02:13 PM

What is your opinion about the following specs and features which at this point stand highly unlikely:
    1. No Exynos 5250 (if S3 does not have it some other Samsung phone will get it this year which will suck for those who have bought the S3)
    2. No 2 GB RAM like the earlier rumours.
    3. No 1080p display as 720p is almost like confirmed
    4. No 3D display (this one is already confirmed not to be there) but what do you think about it being absent?
    5. The early rumors suggested to this phone having Super AMOLED + display while most leaks now suggest it is just Super AMOLED. So what do u think about that?
    1) the S4 is a good chip, not as good as the 5250, but on par with the 4412.
    2) 1gb ram is standard. Might get the 2gb on the 3rd. THat's be cool.
    3) 1080p display is a waste.
    4) THANK GOD, no 3D!!!!
    5) Needs to have the SAMOLED +.

If it has a 2100+ mah battery, micro sd card slot, then I think it's a buy.
    04-28-2012 02:21 PM
    I'm pretty sure absolutely nothing is confirmed aside from the processor (and this is only part of the processor puzzle, most likely).
    04-28-2012 02:23 PM
    I pray to God we get a SAMOLED+ HD screen in addition to a Exynos processor. I will take an old 4212 over a quad S4 ANYday of the week.

Simply for the fact they don't bundle Mali GPU's with Qualcomm CPU's. And Mali > all.
    04-28-2012 02:33 PM
    If it doesn't have the SAMOLED +, but has a big battery and a micro sd slot and looks good (in my opinion), then it'll be tough to say no to it, but it'll be interesting to see the real specs and compare them to the One X and see which one comes out on top.
    04-28-2012 03:32 PM
    I pray to God we get a SAMOLED+ HD screen in addition to a Exynos processor. I will take an old 4212 over a quad S4 ANYday of the week.

Simply for the fact they don't bundle Mali GPU's with Qualcomm CPU's. And Mali > all.
    Nothing actually takes full advantage of the Mali, so that's not entirely true. It has the raw power, but that power isn't used.

nVidia is more utilized by tegrazone, so a very solid argument could be made that it's the most potent GPU, because it's actually taken advantage of. If it's being used to it's full potential, but the Mali is only be used to half, then the nVidia only has to half as powerful to get the same results.

I'm a firm believer that all the hardware in the world is worthless if the software can't properly utilize it. I want whatever processor is going to give the phone the most fluid operation and best battery life. But I want a Tegra 3 in a tablet for the software.
    04-28-2012 04:19 PM
    I just want really good battery life and for it to come to verizon
    04-28-2012 05:26 PM
    1) Processor isnt that big of a deal to me.
    2)1GB of RAM is good enough for me.
    3) 720p is also good enough for a phone. Half the people on this forum probably cant say their tv plays 1080p. lol
    4)No 3D, same thing half the people here probably dont even have 3D tvs why need a 3D phone.
    5)All I want is a bright screen that plays beautifully and is up to par with other devices screens. SAMOLED does that.

Battery, SD card slot, and phone sexyness are the only things that really matter here in my opinion.
    snoopyandroid likes this.
    04-28-2012 06:26 PM
    I just want really good battery life and for it to come to verizon
    + 1
    04-28-2012 07:13 PM
    i just want it to have a smaller screen

4.3 max
    04-28-2012 07:24 PM
    So according to u samsung has no hidden surprise for may 3rd?
    I will probably be surprised by the design, but I doubt there will be any technology surprises. It is hard to have some major breakthrough like a new processor or new screen technology without that part being leaked first.

Technically, I know nothing of what the phone will be for the U.S. version so everything Samsung shows will be a surprise to me.
    04-28-2012 07:29 PM
    Do not think 2 gb ram is necessary yet. 3d no interest. 1080 p is useless.
    I can deal with the processor, but Samoled + is an absolute need.
    I will pass on that....
    04-28-2012 07:41 PM
    Well since I'm on my 2nd 4s and been through 8 androids I would like to see:

HD RGB 326ppi screen, oled.
    Don't care for quad core, the s4 chip would be nice. Must have the latest and greatest gpu.
    A metal chassi, I love the feel of metal phones , and glass ones too lol.
    Awesome camera, 8 megas is fine.
    Speaker has to give off a rich feeling, mini Bose maybe?
    Battery life, if it will make the phone a bit thicker I don't care, make the damn thing last all day with heavy use. Does not need to be removable.

Unrealistic features I would love:
    Edge to edge screen
    Glow in the dark
    Alcantara wrapped
    Paper thin full size qwerty keyboard that pulls out some how
    Dual booting Android/iOS
    Fleshlight attachment
    04-28-2012 08:55 PM
    Fleshlight attachment
    I guess iPhone users don't get laid as much as the survey's claimed a year or two ago ROFL

Tkbredx likes this.
    04-29-2012 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD