Here's the link from Android Community. They compare the screen protector with a bunch of phones.

Galaxy S III size and shape revealed by Korean screen protector company | Android Community
    05-01-2012 06:46 PM
    Hopefully the phone being round will look better to me on release.... i really want this phone
    05-01-2012 07:57 PM
    Is that galaxy s2? Crap, my phone seems to be small now..
    05-01-2012 07:59 PM
    Here's the link from Android Community. They compare the screen protector with a bunch of phones.

Galaxy S III size and shape revealed by Korean screen protector company | Android Community
    Good find Snoopy! For some reason I believe this leak more than most others.
    05-01-2012 10:21 PM
    Thanks. I'm really getting excited about May 3rd and I can't wait. I've been scouring the internets all the time looking for new information.
    05-01-2012 10:43 PM
    Nice. 3 more days!

Out of curiosity, would you guys rather this curved build (more like a Nexus), a rectangle build (Note) or the slightly curved rectangle (like the S2)?
    05-02-2012 12:19 AM
    Nice. 3 more days!

Out of curiosity, would you guys rather this curved build (more like a Nexus), a rectangle build (Note) or the slightly curved rectangle (like the S2)?
    37.5 hours :-)
    I say the corners don't matter. Whatever matches the internals the best.
    Tkbredx likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:25 AM
    I have been excited too, been carefully checking out the one X reviews, especially the comparison to the at&t version, just to get friendly with the S4 processor. I swore to myself not to work on Thursday, but a big project needs to be finished that day, typical! :-( I hope they will post the event on YouTube that evening so I can watch it too! I am all for the huge screen, can't wait!
    05-02-2012 12:55 AM
    I have been excited too, been carefully checking out the one X reviews, especially the comparison to the at&t version, just to get friendly with the S4 processor. I swore to myself not to work on Thursday, but a big project needs to be finished that day, typical! :-( I hope they will post the event on YouTube that evening so I can watch it too! I am all for the huge screen, can't wait!
    I expect Samsung to post some videos to their Unpacked App afterwards. Sure there will be plenty of coverage on Android Central as well.
    05-02-2012 01:58 AM
    I expect Samsung to post some videos to their Unpacked App afterwards. Sure there will be plenty of coverage on Android Central as well.
    I know, but being around to see it happen life would be awesome. I am just going to tell myself that the live feed was slow and pixelated due to high load of the stream ;-) yep, I am sticking to that!
    05-02-2012 02:21 PM
    I've been checking out those videos too, and the HTC One X is a nice phone. Samsung better come correct because I might be switching to the EVO 4G LTE.
    05-02-2012 03:03 PM
    37.5 hours :-)
    I say the corners don't matter. Whatever matches the internals the best.
    Haha, right. Im not sure why I'm so big on the appeal of the device. I guess I want my phone to be as good looking as me . lol. A lot of people like Apple products just because they're pretty sexy devices and I want my phone to be better than an iPhone, physically and mentaly (hardware and software).
    05-02-2012 05:31 PM
    Haha, right. Im not sure why I'm so big on the appeal of the device. I guess I want my phone to be as good looking as me . lol. A lot of people like Apple products just because they're pretty sexy devices and I want my phone to be better than an iPhone, physically and mentaly (hardware and software).
    Personally I think iphones are ugly
    snoopyandroid and MannyZ28 like this.
    05-02-2012 05:58 PM
    Word...
    05-02-2012 07:05 PM
    Lol, I thought it was just me. But Macbooks, iMacs, iPod Touches, and even the bluetooth keyboard are sleek and appealing. Iphones look like bricks and are way thicker than people think. I dont know what people see in them. I think if we were in an iOS forum we'd get way more people saying the iPhone is sexy.
    05-02-2012 09:06 PM
    To me, the iPhone is the dumb blonde trying to act smart with a bad boob job. I want the hot chick that doesn't need a boob job and isn't "shortbussed" in the brain department either for my Smartphone! :-)
    snoopyandroid likes this.
    05-03-2012 03:08 AM
    To me, the iPhone is the dumb blonde trying to act smart with a bad boob job. I want the hot chick that doesn't need a boob job and isn't "shortbussed" in the brain department either for my Smartphone! :-)
    Where do you get shortbussed from? The processor in the iPhone is as advanced as the exynos in the S2, and just as speedy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-03-2012 04:35 AM
    Where do you get shortbussed from? The processor in the iPhone is as advanced as the exynos in the S2, and just as speedy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I have nothing against the A5, it's the phone itself (or should I say, iOS), the lack of customizability without jailbreaking makes the iPhone, to me, the Fisher Price phone of smartphones.
    05-03-2012 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD