Visit site
Things about the hardware I love:
-The build of the device, its sexy.
-Removable battery
-SD slot

Things about the hardware I hate:
-No black version -___-
-The buttons. Bring on the modern 3 soft touch. I feel outdated
-No camera button (not that big of a deal though)
-Screen,No SAMOLED HD+. The average user like myself doesnt really see the difference but I know its not the best out there so it makes me mad. lol

Have you seen Samsungs "blue"? It's black, with a very slight blue high if you look close.

They are lunching with just the blue and white but they stated other colors will be available soon after.

I would bet those colors would be the more eccentric variaty. Their blue is so close to black, that having both would be redundant.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you seen Samsungs "blue"? It's black, with a very slight blue high if you look close.

Their blue is so close to black, that having both would be redundant.

Yeah, I know but, I want like a purely black phone, not the slightest blue tint. I guess I'll just get the all white though.

bdroc

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm horribly disappointed in the industrial design. IMO, the T-mobile Galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Nexus are Samsung's best designs. But they seemed to have developed Alzheimer's. Glossy plastic, highly visible sensors, that ugly camera lens, the slapped on speaker grill and LED flash, the bulky and over-bright capacitive buttons that blind you at night, and worst of all, the chrome rim. Deja vu? Or the Galaxy S One?

I just bought a GSM Galaxy Nexus and it is a beautiful black slab, unimpeded by noise on the front, with the soft textured battery cover, the matte and surprisingly solid plastic, and the professionally designed camera and LED flash grouping. It's hard to believe they were built by the same company.

EDIT: I forgot about the fingerprint-magnetized, hollow, cheap, glossy battery cover.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Wow @ someone having the possibility of getting 178 GB of memory (take away the sytem storage that it uses). Who REALLY needs that much in a phone?

But yes I'm underwhelmed. If I were a One series adopter, I'd be solid with my purchase right about now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz