What is the "pebble"?

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Here is the S-Pebble. Is there any point to this? It's an MP3 player that can ONLY sync through your SGS3. I can't see any purpose to it. I take my phone to the Gym, no problem. Is anyone getting one?

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I thought it was na A2DP adapter for you phone, so you could keep your phone docked or near you, or in your pocket but have player controls.

I thought it would be neat to go jogging with my phone in one of those armbands, but I need to take it out to skip to the next track or pause. With the Pebble, I can clip it on my shirt and keep my phone away. It will be cool, at the right price point (Not like the Moto Actv).

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Here is the S-Pebble. Is there any point to this? It's an MP3 player that can ONLY sync through your SGS3. I can't see any purpose to it. I take my phone to the Gym, no problem. Is anyone getting one?

for me it'll work out GREAT! I work at a prison no cellphones allowed and the gym for staff
is inside. Plus when I go for my midday run in the 118 degrees of summer love we get here
in Arizona I don't have to stress if my GS3 is overheating in my pocket.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
They haven't announced pricing but I'm guessing its a waste of $100 dollars.

Its a pretty niche market accessory IMO.

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
For those using it as an MP3 Player, there are others that will probably be cheaper and sync with more things than your phone. I just don't see an advantage over them.

moin1998

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The ACTUAL Pebble (the one that was on KickStarter) seems pretty great, i've gotta say. If I could afford one, I would get one.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
A way to listen to the music on my phone without using my phone battery seems like a win to me. :) As for the Pre, I liked the pebble design if it wasnt for the outdated hardware and cheap plastic they mightve taken off. I wish Google wouldve bought them lol. But the Pebble seems nice.