An over sized Lumia 710, any one else thought that as soon as they saw it?
    05-04-2012 01:20 PM
    Hmmm no. Other than being your typical candy bar form factor, they look pretty different to me. The eyes are pretty subjective though.
    05-04-2012 02:02 PM
    Not really. The 710 has a pretty distinctive shape to my eyes, with the strange corners on top. The SGS3 doesn't really bring it to mind.
    05-04-2012 03:26 PM
    Looks like a bigger version of my phone

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    05-04-2012 07:58 PM
    Not really, the GS3 is wayyyy sexier but I can see how you would think it looks a little like the Lumia 710
    05-04-2012 10:01 PM
    Looks like a taller version of the T-Mobile Galaxy S2 if anything.

05-05-2012 01:42 AM
    The touchscreen devices mostly look the same anyway. The only one that really looks different from the other touchscreen devices is the iPhone because it is so much smaller with a unique design.
    05-05-2012 08:50 AM
    The touchscreen devices mostly look the same anyway. The only one that really looks different from the other touchscreen devices is the iPhone because it is so much smaller with a unique design.
    I love all the iPhone "unique design" comments, then hearing Apple suing Samsung because their device looks too much like the iPhone. THEN more comments about the plastic, bland look of Samsung devices.

Not saying you take both sides yourself, but the whole conversation in total is absurd. At least the lawsuits are absurd, anyway.
    05-05-2012 09:40 AM
    I love all the iPhone "unique design" comments, then hearing Apple suing Samsung because their device looks too much like the iPhone. THEN more comments about the plastic, bland look of Samsung devices.

Not saying you take both sides yourself, but the whole conversation in total is absurd. At least the lawsuits are absurd, anyway.
    I agree. I think the patent lawsuits are ridiculous. I don't think any Android device looks like the iPhone. Especially now that the iPhone is considerably smaller than most Android devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-02-2012 10:33 AM
    I agree. I think the parent lawsuits are ridiculous. I don't think any Android device looks like the iPhone. Especially now that the iPhone is considerably smaller than most Android devices.

Android (Google) should patent the bigger screen design so Apple can't go bigger! That would be great, lol!!
    07-02-2012 10:37 AM
    Android (Google) should patent the bigger screen design so Apple can't go bigger! That would be great, lol!!
    I think that adds to the already hysterical thinking by these companies.

07-02-2012 11:33 AM
    I think that adds to the already hysterical thinking by these companies.

I was only adding fuel to the fire, lol!
    07-02-2012 12:03 PM
    I cannot say for certain if it is or not, but the SGSIII feels and looks more narrow than the SGSII. Feels good in the hand! I was using my GNote this weekend and it felt huge. In fact, I received a Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch and thought, I do not need this, I have a GNote lol!
    07-02-2012 12:10 PM
    An over sized Lumia 710, any one else thought that as soon as they saw it?
    *shrugs* They are all slab phones. There is only so much differentiation you can do.
    07-02-2012 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD