Blue or White?

White, Blue, or Indifferent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajl06808

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have never had a phone color other than black but I have seen many other phones (iPhone, HTC One S and X, etc.) in the white and I think it looks sharp as hell. I am leaning towards getting it in white, when and if it releases on VZW, but I was wondering if it was too much of a hassle to keep clean and such. Opinions?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I really want all black, I like to stick to the solid basic colors. If its not black or white I dont want it. Plus since everything goes with black and white, the case doesnt matter where as if I got a blue phone I couldnt get something like pink or brown with it. Thats just ugly. Black FTW!!!

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
If I were to get one I'd get the blue. White always shows dirt or stains with age. Plus the blue is so dark it looks black.

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
This is probably the main thing I dislike about the phone. I am not crazy about either color.

I've never owned a white phone, but in this situation I'd probably give it a try. Because I just don't think I'd like the dark blue phone with that brushed pattern.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I voted white. Ever since I saw the first white iPhone 3GS I thought it kinda looks...well.. delicious! My friend has a white E4GT and it looks just as yummy, even the Evo 4G with the white back looked nice. I have had nothing but black phones, so it will be a nice change to go white. Also, the white probably shows less fingerprints than a darker color does. That is one thing I do like about the black E4GT, the only fingerprints it shows are on the glass.

The blue that Samsung used in all the blobs looks a lot lighter than the actual phone. Had they used that blue on the phone I might have went with that. It will be interesting to see what the blue looks like when I hold it in my hands, but as for now, I am going white.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Think it may even be darker than it looked. Noticed a blue tint to the light in most of the photos. Some even made it look purple.

Yep, I guess if they would have looked the blue in the blobs, I might have looked more like a toy and not like a phone. I am still getting over that hideous Lumia 900. Some people think that thing looks great and has an innovative design, all I see is a brick with rounded sides so you won't slice your hand open when you use the thing.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think I would go blue.. White is cool but seeing how the case will show scratches, as it gets a but worn and ground in over time the white will take on I believe a more "dirty" appearance than the blue.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think I would go blue.. White is cool but seeing how the case will show scratches, as it gets a but worn and ground in over time the white will take on I believe a more "dirty" appearance than the blue.

I thought about how dirt might show as well. Then I thought of my friends with white iPhones. Do they have cracks all over? Yes lol. Are they dirty though? No. And they dont keep cases on them so Im wondering if it will be the same for the GS3. I know they are made out of way different materials.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
If I had to choose, I'd pick white. But I don't care for either color honestly. I like my phones black, like my coffee.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Tkbredx

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
but I was wondering if it was too much of a hassle to keep clean and such. Opinions?

I use a screen protector called ghost armour. It can cover the screen or the whole phone and it looks great. It doesn't take anything away from the look of the phone and protects the phone. So if you want the white, get it ghost armoured right away to protect it from scratches, dirt and finger prints.

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I thought about how dirt might show as well. Then I thought of my friends with white iPhones. Do they have cracks all over? Yes lol. Are they dirty though? No. And they dont keep cases on them so Im wondering if it will be the same for the GS3. I know they are made out of way different materials.

The iPhone has a sheet of glass between the paint and dirt. The SGS3 will not.

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I never cared for white as it gets dirty too easy. I had a white HTC Wildfire S and I only used the phone for a couple of months but by the time I got rid of it, it wasnt white anymore

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad