Saw this in the shpiel below the product at handtec
    "Samsung Galaxy SIII (S3) Smart Features:
    S-Voice
    Smart Stay
    Smart Alert
    S-Beam
    S-Cloud
    On screen Multi-tasking (Pop UP Play) "

S-Cloud? Don't remember it being revealed at the GS3 Release. Being a current BB user, I'm not too familiar with Samsung news. I'd love to know if there is going to be an S-Cloud with the GS3 and what kinda features would it have?

p.s. I have heard of the dropbox 50GB which i presume is completely separate to the s-cloud...
    05-06-2012 08:51 AM
    nope there is no such a thing caled s-cloud for sgs3
    05-06-2012 03:12 PM
    There were rumors that Samsung will announce it, but I guess they didn't. Instead Samsung smartphone buyers will get 50 GB of dropbox space for 2 years. Not sure if this is just for the GS3 or all future Samsung phones.
    05-07-2012 10:12 AM
    Hmm.. I wonder if it'll ever happen. Reports indicated it might occur later this year now. Apparently they didn't have the infrastructure required early enough.

Would be sweet if it could auto-upload pics to dropbox. Fingers crossed some sorta similar function would be present.
    05-07-2012 10:49 AM
    Maybe Dropbox will be one of those big buys Shin was talking about. Buy it then change the name to S-cloud. Sammy would love to stick the htc owners with free dropbox storage. HTC devices with S-cloud.
    05-08-2012 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD