05-08-2012 01:23 AM
32 12
tools
    They did what they could I think. The new Exonys is a great cpu, the display tech just isn't ready, and you have to realize Samsung has to design their phones so Apple doesn't sue them for some nonsense reasons yet again.
    I understand that. The SGS3 just had bad timing. It was mostly due to the fact that most of the high-end tech has already been out for a while (quad-cores, A15, 720p screens, etc.).
    05-07-2012 10:31 PM
    2 words here iSheep and Sensebugs.

Lol but I completely agree. This phone hasnt been given its fair chance.
    As you do nit Luke an iPhone or htc can u call you a samsuck?

Who cares what others think. It will be a great phone for some and a phone some people can't wait to get rid of. It's.personal preference. My rezound stacks up really well against it an it is older than the maxx and nexus (the two latest devices on vzw).

For those that are excited and will get this phone I hope you are happy. We spend enough time and money on these devices so they should work and be what we want them to be.
    05-07-2012 10:51 PM
    As you do nit Luke an iPhone or htc can u call you a samsuck?

Who cares what others think. It will be a great phone for some and a phone some people can't wait to get rid of. It's.personal preference. My rezound stacks up really well against it an it is older than the maxx and nexus (the two latest devices on vzw).

For those that are excited and will get this phone I hope you are happy. We spend enough time and money on these devices so they should work and be what we want them to be.
    Lol, you can call me whatever you want. I dont care, nor did I ever say I disliked HTC or Apple. I think they are both great companies with great devices. I just said the people basically worshiping them are mostly actually hating the GS3 and not just being disappointed with it or criticizing it but actually saying it is a terrible device. That is all
    05-07-2012 11:00 PM
    I bet all of you people.... Samsung releases a SG3 HD in 3-6 months. or some kind of variant thats a million times better like they did with the SG2. and screw over people that bought the original SG3.
    05-08-2012 12:26 AM
    From everything I've read it seems like a solid phone. But like the rappers say. Haters gonna hate

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2012 12:35 AM
    I bet all of you people.... Samsung releases a SG3 HD in 3-6 months. or some kind of variant thats a million times better like they did with the SG2. and screw over people that bought the original SG3.
    No version of the GS2 is really better than the original. They are all compromised in some way shape or form. The only version that was definitively better in everyway from the international version was sprint's version.

The skyrocket had LTE but had a crappier processor, the T mobile version had HSPA+42 so it also had a crappier processor, the skyrocket HD had a better screen, and LTE but had a crappier processor.
    05-08-2012 12:49 AM
    No version of the GS2 is really better than the original. They are all compromised in some way shape or form. The only version that was definitively better in everyway from the international version was sprint's version.

The skyrocket had LTE but had a crappier processor, the T mobile version had HSPA+42 so it also had a crappier processor, the skyrocket HD had a better screen, and LTE but had a crappier processor.
    They never did release a Skyrocket HD. Announced that version, but it never released.
    Do not see how it comes out now.
    You are probably right though. We will see a Note 2 and the new Nexus from Samsung.
    Don't expect any other high end Androids from Sammy until next year.
    05-08-2012 01:23 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD