[Price] HTC One X vs SGS3

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Don't believe there are any oficial price listings on the SGSIII. Only price shown are pre-release prices, so yeah, its a little more.
Always start high, then price goes down.
Wait until it gets released before you compare pricing...
As far as older HTC phones compared to sGSII- easy answer. Those HTC phones aren't close to the SGSII. The One X is the first real challenge Samsung has had since they started the Galaxy line. At least in Android that is..

katamari201

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I check ebay prices all the time. Samsung will always be cheaper than HTC. That has been a trend for years. It's one reason why I never got an HTC phone. Great for resale value though. Samsung phones don't hold their value as well.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I check ebay prices all the time. Samsung will always be cheaper than HTC. That has been a trend for years. It's one reason why I never got an HTC phone. Great for resale value though. Samsung phones don't hold their value as well.

Are you serious? Which HTC phone is more expensive than the Sammy counterpart? Vivid and Skyocket came out the same day, go check the prices. Tmobile Sensation and Tmobile Galaxy SII? Please elaborate

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've always seen samsung phones be ridiculously expensive as well. The S3 isn't too bad actually. It's only ~?50 more than the One X, and it's coming out a few months later. I can remember the SGS2 was more than that at launch.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae