05-16-2012 03:02 AM
34 12
tools
    I need a June release on Sprint or I'll probably get the E4GLTE (which I would rather not do. After June I dont really have a choice. I can only be patient so much)
    im guessing it will be out the first week of june for sprint
    05-14-2012 10:25 PM
    Im curious about the variants as well.

But would you guys rather the three soft key ICS buttons, the ones we have here, or all capacitive buttons?
    I HATE the software buttons. BTW... They are not ics buttons but gnex buttons.

05-14-2012 11:09 PM
    1Q - Jan, Feb, Mar
    2Q - Apr, May, Jun
    3Q - Jul, Aug, Sep
    4Q - Oct, Nov, Dec

When a company announces the availability they almost always use the above generic time frames, as far as I know. If not they would have to call it "fiscal 3Q" to imply it was not the natural 3Q.

Many companies (including the US Government), however, do not start their year on Jan 1 and end on Dec 31. When this is the case, it's called their "fiscal" implying that they are on their own schedule. A fiscal quarter, therefore, could be any part of the year. Their year end date would then be their fiscal year end. etc. etc.

Fiscal year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The fiscal year for many us companies and the US Government starts on Oct 1st.

05-14-2012 11:20 PM
    im guessing it will be out the first week of june for sprint
    I hope! But its only 2 weeks now and Sprint hasn't announced anything, nor have the other carriers, so I'm not hopeful of a June release in the US.
    05-15-2012 01:41 PM
    As long as its here by July, I could care less....lol....thats when my full upgrade kicks in
    05-15-2012 02:06 PM
    I hope! But its only 2 weeks now and Sprint hasn't announced anything, nor have the other carriers, so I'm not hopeful of a June release in the US.
    Carriers in Canada are saying in time for summer, so mid to late June sounds more likely.
    05-15-2012 02:31 PM
    Not eligible for the phone reimbursement from my company until July 1...hoping it comes out shortly thereafter.
    05-15-2012 05:25 PM
    Well it wont matter when the GS3 comes out for me because I wont have the money to buy it until I either get a job or I go to college in the fall and have left over financial aid money and this is because i will have to pay the full price for the phone as my upgrade isnt until October of next year.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2012 07:26 PM
    Not eligible for the phone reimbursement from my company until July 1...hoping it comes out shortly thereafter.
    Some carriers let you upgrade early.
    Att doesn't advertise it, but they often move the date up.
    I know you can check ATT availability by calling *639# or *NEW#. You sound like you know for sure, but just reminding others to check :o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    05-16-2012 03:02 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD