Samsung Galaxy S III Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

I know...it's cnet...but it's something to watch. I am kind of surprised they had the GS3 there since Samsung supposedly didn't have a booth at CTIA. And why bring the unlocked international version, a product we won't see on our carriers.

Oh well.
    05-08-2012 05:18 PM
    to keep the hype machine rolling
    05-08-2012 05:26 PM
    A local independent ATT reseller here in the SF Bay area told me point blank that the insider buzz is that the GS3 on ATT will not be available until October
    05-08-2012 07:18 PM
    Longest hands on video I've seen yet. lol. If only they were selling it. (I live in New Orleans)
    05-08-2012 08:36 PM
    A local independent ATT reseller here in the SF Bay area told me point blank that the insider buzz is that the GS3 on ATT will not be available until October
    He was regurgitating what happened last year. Why would samsung have a June USA tour and then wait 4 more months? Why would either samsung or the carriers want to repeat last year's lousy launch? Why would samsung bring the phone to ctia less than a week after it was unveiled in London? Why listen to an independent retailer, they know the least, you might as well ask at radio Shack or best buy, they are completely in the dark. Even corporate stores don't have that much info. I have talked to the sprint rep in charge of best buy and radio Shack in my town last year, and i knew more about the release and specs of the evo 3d than he did. Either way, hope he is not right, because if he is right, I am getting the new evo and then get the gs3, because if it takes that long, there is no excuse to not put an even faster processor in it!
    05-09-2012 12:16 AM
    Also add in carriers in Canada are stating it will be here in time for summer...not after summer lol
    05-09-2012 07:59 AM
    Not surprising at all. Samsung's here. They just don't have a booth.
    05-09-2012 09:18 AM
    Oh, I thought no booth means no samsung presence at all.
    05-09-2012 11:54 AM
    Samsung's reps are floating around like ninjas lol jk anyways its great to hear the Galaxy S III can be seen there because its good PR for Samsung to expose more people to the phone
    05-09-2012 04:05 PM
    Phil is it at the convention center? I'm guessing.

P.S. Did anybody else notice the GS3 on the floor? If youre going to treat it like that... give it to me. It will never leave my hand
    05-09-2012 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD