Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Man.... I thought for sure I wanted the EVO LTE but after reading all that I really like what Samsung did in the software department. Also, knowing that here in the US we change the galaxy phones a bit makes it even more interesting on how much better it can be. I'll say this much if it does have a release date of June I might have to return my LTE. So many great choices and is why I love android over all the OS

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's another one. This one finally shows how launching apps from the lockscreen looks like. Seems to have been taken before London.

Samsung Galaxy S III Exclusive Detailed First Look - YouTube

I really hope to get this phone, but the whole "inspired by nature" mantra annoys me a little bit when you have to unlock the phone/water droplet sound. I really hope there are other ways to unlock the screen or make different sounds.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I know, but we already saw those Phil, we want mooooar! Lol. I obsess in hunting down new videos. You were the only one that did the Woodchuck test though! Lol

Mark_C

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I really hope to get this phone, but the whole "inspired by nature" mantra annoys me a little bit when you have to unlock the phone/water droplet sound. I really hope there are other ways to unlock the screen or make different sounds.

I'm guessing thats just a theme? but its the default one that they are using for this whole "inspired by nature" PR line.

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I know, but we already saw those Phil, we want mooooar! Lol. I obsess in hunting down new videos. You were the only one that did the Woodchuck test though! Lol
YES! I want moar GALAXY S III!!!!! lol the woodchuck test was humorus, aparently the GS3 even has a sense of humor

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice links. Im with you guys. I love all these videos but they're getting kind of repetitive. When will we be able to get serious full hands on reviews? The in depth kind that we all want. The kind to make us all go crazy over the GS3 like teenage girls and Justin Bieber :p

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nice links. Im with you guys. I love all these videos but they're getting kind of repetitive. When will we be able to get serious full hands on reviews? The in depth kind that we all want. The kind to make us all go crazy over the GS3 like teenage girls and Justin Bieber :p

That's why I avoid the little 90 second deals, I am chasing long ones...hm, that sounds bad, I mean....lol, I am looking for long, in depth videos!

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
That's why I avoid the little 90 second deals, I am chasing long ones...hm, that sounds bad, I mean....lol, I am looking for long, in depth videos!

Lol, I havent watched any of Samsungs videos other than the commercial (which kind of sucked btw). Do their videos show more things tricks and things than these other mini reviews we've all watched?

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I've memorised all the functions by now lol.

Big up to my fellow Singaporean in tech65 for the awesome review in one of the links above.

Only info I need right now is... BATTERY LIFE!