Having looked around the network sites that are going to be providing the SIII there is no mention of the 64gb(internal) version.

With Vodafone having the 32gb version on an exclusive basis that means i have to settle with the 16gb version! 16 is not enough for me!!

Does anyone know if they are planning on stocking the 64gb version and if not then how long does vodafone have this exclusive arrangement, i dont really want to change networks, especially to Voda as i have had some very bad experiences with them in the past.

Cheers
    05-14-2012 08:37 AM
    Having looked around the network sites that are going to be providing the SIII there is no mention of the 64gb(internal) version.

With Vodafone having the 32gb version on an exclusive basis that means i have to settle with the 16gb version! 16 is not enough for me!!

Does anyone know if they are planning on stocking the 64gb version and if not then how long does vodafone have this exclusive arrangement, i dont really want to change networks, especially to Voda as i have had some very bad experiences with them in the past.

Cheers
    Sounds like maybe the 64 gb will be sold unlocked, eventually...
    deanstubbings likes this.
    05-14-2012 06:22 PM
    I've gone for the 16GB because I'm an impatient so and so (and i cant wait to ditch my iphone ) - but will get a card - I believe up to 32GB to store music and films etc.

My iPhone is 32GB so I will have more with the SIII.
    05-15-2012 01:23 AM
    Sd card slot takes up to 64gb
    05-15-2012 02:06 AM
    Sd card slot takes up to 64gb
    I keep reading different specs. The manual (link in another post) states 32GB max???

If anyone knows any different please correct me
    05-15-2012 02:24 AM
    Sounds like a very similar story to my own, cant wait to get rid of my iPhone, had enough of it big time!!

And everything i have read and seen allows you to add up to 64gb microSD. At least i hope so as i will need it if i am forced down the 16gb internal route
    05-15-2012 02:36 AM
    vodafone only have the 32gb exclusive for a month from launch.

I don't think Samsung have announced when the 64gb version will be released.
    05-15-2012 04:43 PM
    vodafone only have the 32gb exclusive for a month from launch.

I don't think Samsung have announced when the 64gb version will be released.
    Read today(idk where) Sammy said "later availability " on 64gb, so you are right.

As far as the SD card, they did say 64gb at the announcement, but the manual says 32. Think the manual is wanky though. Manual says NOT to use fingertips on touchscreen, then says only to use fingertips. Huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    05-16-2012 04:08 AM
    Wow, really don't know what I'll be doing with a 64gb internal plus 32gb external with 50gb dropbox. Highest I've ever seen. Cool

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express
    05-16-2012 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD