s4 version with 2gb ram

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The Japanese version of the SGS3 was announced. Comes with the S4 and LTE And 2GB ram! Check out the specs here-

http://www.samsung.com/jp/galaxys3/index.html?pid=jp_home_thelatest_main_galaxys3_20120515

Reactions: Wontfinishlast

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
2gb of ram definitely makes up for that HORRIBLE pentile display (sarcasm). I wish I could see the look on people's faces who bashed he SGIII in favor of the HOX.

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Looks kinda fake. But hey one can only wish as I am waiting for my my EVO. Will say this if there's a huge delay and both come out around the same time I'll definitely be looking at the s3 in more detail

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks kinda fake. But hey one can only wish as I am waiting for my my EVO. Will say this if there's a huge delay and both come out around the same time I'll definitely be looking at the s3 in more detail

Looks kinds fake?
Its the samsung website dude!
May be incorrect, but fake?

Last edited:

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
That would be awesome. I have a one x but I'm getting bummed about the locked boatloader since I have at&t version. I love the phone but would definitely look at s3 if the hox is not unlocked. We shall see.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm all for more RAM. Heck I just put 16GB in a new PC I built. Not because I needed it, but because it's cheap and I could. But I have to ask, would another 1GB really provide any noticeable benefits? My 1GB SGSII has never had an issue due to insufficient RAM. I guess I just don't see what all the hubub is about, other than the mindset that more is always better than less.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You definitely don't need 2GB on a phone, but it might be a good thing -

1. We don't know if GS3 has the same multitasking issues as the One X. Sense uses more memory than TouchWiz so I hope Samsung didn't do anything like that.

2. This is a device you'll keep for 2 years. And each version of Android uses more memory. So it can't hurt.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You definitely don't need 2GB on a phone, but it might be a good thing -

1. We don't know if GS3 has the same multitasking issues as the One X. Sense uses more memory than TouchWiz so I hope Samsung didn't do anything like that.

2. This is a device you'll keep for 2 years. And each version of Android uses more memory. So it can't hurt.

Ur right, can't hurt! I would pay more. For that matter, put the 64 gb in there as well.
I would pay the extra money. Instead of $250 on contract, maybe $350.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon