Training sessions being carried out by Samsung across Canada from:

May 30 to June 27

That means: No S3 release in Canada (and the US?) until AFTER June 27th. Maybe or maybe not. They'll probably offer preorders to be delivered in time for June 28th. Anyway, here's the link, judge for yourself.

Samsung giving carriers "Galaxy S III interactive training sessions" | MobileSyrup.com
    05-18-2012 07:37 PM
    Training sessions being carried out by Samsung across Canada from:

May 30 to June 27

That means: No S3 release in Canada (and the US?) until AFTER June 27th. Maybe or maybe not. They'll probably offer preorders to be delivered in time for June 28th. Anyway, here's the link, judge for yourself.

Samsung giving carriers "Galaxy S III interactive training sessions" | MobileSyrup.com
    Ok, so are we sure that means it will be a while? If you think about it, it means that the device has to be announced by the begining of the training sessions. Will not be a very good secret otherwise.
    Do they not also need many devices for the training?

I expect that they would start training shortly before release, if not after. I mean, a month seems like a long delay. Either way, sounds like more info should be out soon.
    Sooner the Great White North gets it, sooner we get it in US!
    05-19-2012 12:48 AM
    Ok, so are we sure that means it will be a while? If you think about it, it means that the device has to be announced by the begining of the training sessions. Will not be a very good secret otherwise.
    Do they not also need many devices for the training?

I expect that they would start training shortly before release, if not after. I mean, a month seems like a long delay. Either way, sounds like more info should be out soon.
    Sooner the Great White North gets it, sooner we get it in US!
    Like I said, you can read into that release how you will. No one really knows exactly what it means. What we do know is that we have some potential release dates depending on how you interpret the information. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    05-19-2012 10:37 AM
    Well that is good news, that should mean worst case it would be released end of June. I think we are going to see it the week of June 18th just my prediction
    05-20-2012 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD