SG3 Cased or Commando

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Being older, I am more prone to drop phone causing them to get micro-dings so, as habit, I plan to use an OB Defender. What other cases will do the same job? Obviously, it is preference but commando or what type of case?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am going commando on my e4gt right now and plan on doing the same with the gs3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a case. I really like the looks, so considering going commando this time.
Probably smarter to get a case though. Simple gel case is good enough.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I have used the Zagg Invisible shield.
It started peeling off after a few months though. Have you used the Ghost Armor before and what were your results?

Had it on my Galaxy S and it was great. It peeled up a bit on the rounded corners, but I took it in and they replaced the whole back for only $5, that's part of the warranty.

Also have it on my wife's 4s, my son's Atrix and my son's Macbook air. It's a great product. It's got better tactile feel because it's not as thick, but it protects just as good.

Check out the videos on the website.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have used a Seidio case for every phone I have owned since my Blackberry curve 8300. Protecting them with a case help with resell value in my opinion. Also use SGP screen protectors.

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
COMMANDO?! R U NUTS?!

Gonna protect my baby with a slim case.. One that leaves the top and bottom exposed but the rest protected.

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Commando. My Fascinate is just fine with no case. Back plastic is scratched up but it still looks and works fine. I'm not gonna sell it anyways so resale value is worthless to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane