CNET Blog names GS3 TOP tech device in 2012

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Saw this on my Roku last night and thought I'd share it with everyone:

Hottest Tech Products (May 2012) (video) - CNET News

They name the GS3 the #1 tech product for 2012 as of today!

We're only a week or so away from knowing when we'll see it here in the US right? Since I have an available upgrade, I want the best phone and right now, it appears the GS3 takes that prize!

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
GS3 the number one tech product for 2012? :mad:

CNET obviously hasn't seen my new nitrogen filled, run flat, 38nm/DD
blow up doll with super Amoled eyes that changes colors and fiber optic
hair that goes from blonde, to red head, to brunette.

It also has pinch to zoom... oh never mind.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
True Sirheck.. They also missed out on the hybrid bagel toaster with adaptive crisper, blue tooth control and interactive UI.. Cnet obviously is NOT on top of their game, LOL :eek:

Reactions: jroc

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Agree about it being way too early to say best of 2012.

Like some sites named the g nex and RAZR best of 2011 last year or earlier this year...they both came out the end of the year.

That coulda went to the Atrix or GS2 IMO. They came out so early they don't count?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
That website releases a new best of selection every quarter I believe. They have one for laptops, tablets and mobile phones.

So its best of 2012 for right now? If so thats ok, still tho it hasnt been out long. Or is it even out yet?

Just went to the link...it does say as of May...lol. Thats not too bad then if they do this several times during the year.

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
So its best of 2012 for right now? If so thats ok, still tho it hasnt been out long. Or is it even out yet?

Just went to the link...it does say as of May...lol. Thats not too bad then if they do this several times during the year.

Yea they do I believe. I've watched a few of their recent laptop/ultrabook ones, and the Macbook Pro seems to always come out on top lol. No one has toppled that giant yet.