Saw this on my Roku last night and thought I'd share it with everyone:

Hottest Tech Products (May 2012) (video) - CNET News

They name the GS3 the #1 tech product for 2012 as of today!

We're only a week or so away from knowing when we'll see it here in the US right? Since I have an available upgrade, I want the best phone and right now, it appears the GS3 takes that prize!
    05-23-2012 11:34 AM
    I hope we find out soon. Something, at least a date for the US announcement event.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-i727 on ATT LTE
    05-23-2012 11:50 AM
    GS3 the number one tech product for 2012?

CNET obviously hasn't seen my new nitrogen filled, run flat, 38nm/DD
    blow up doll with super Amoled eyes that changes colors and fiber optic
    hair that goes from blonde, to red head, to brunette.

It also has pinch to zoom... oh never mind.
    equishd, jroc, metz65 and 1 others like this.
    05-23-2012 12:18 PM
    True Sirheck.. They also missed out on the hybrid bagel toaster with adaptive crisper, blue tooth control and interactive UI.. Cnet obviously is NOT on top of their game, LOL
    jroc likes this.
    05-23-2012 01:28 PM
    It's only May. Shouldn't they wait a little longer? Still have the Nexus device and iPhone 5 to see this year.
    Kevin OQuinn and jroc like this.
    05-23-2012 04:22 PM
    Agree about it being way too early to say best of 2012.

Like some sites named the g nex and RAZR best of 2011 last year or earlier this year...they both came out the end of the year.

That coulda went to the Atrix or GS2 IMO. They came out so early they don't count?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2012 04:37 PM
    That website releases a new best of selection every quarter I believe. They have one for laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
    05-23-2012 06:51 PM
    That website releases a new best of selection every quarter I believe. They have one for laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
    So its best of 2012 for right now? If so thats ok, still tho it hasnt been out long. Or is it even out yet?

Just went to the link...it does say as of May...lol. Thats not too bad then if they do this several times during the year.
    05-23-2012 06:58 PM
    So its best of 2012 for right now? If so thats ok, still tho it hasnt been out long. Or is it even out yet?

Just went to the link...it does say as of May...lol. Thats not too bad then if they do this several times during the year.
    Yea they do I believe. I've watched a few of their recent laptop/ultrabook ones, and the Macbook Pro seems to always come out on top lol. No one has toppled that giant yet.
    05-23-2012 08:08 PM
    The year is nearly have over. So the SG3 may end up being the best for 2012. Enjoy.
    05-23-2012 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD