Do you have to use a stylus on the screen or are you able to use your fingers? I would hate to have to use a stylus on a phone, just seems silly.
    05-31-2012 07:11 PM
    No... Where did this question come from? What made you think of asking it? Use your fingers.

05-31-2012 07:16 PM
    A Stylus is an option for the S3.. But not needed..
    05-31-2012 07:38 PM
    I remember a time when in the early 80s a computer company called Thompson made computers with a monitor that was touchscreen capable and only worked with the stylus that came with the screen. That was the last time I can remember that a touchscreen required a stylus. Every other touchscreen attached to a mobile phone worked both with a stylus or your finger.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    05-31-2012 08:21 PM
    I had read some of the early reviews and had heard Samsung talking about it, glad to hear its not needed. Now I just have to decide weather to wait for the AT&T version or buy international version.
    05-31-2012 09:32 PM
    I had read some of the early reviews and had heard Samsung talking about it, glad to hear its not needed. Now I just have to decide weather to wait for the AT&T version or buy international version.
    Wait for it. Save money. Better support.
    05-31-2012 09:46 PM
    Wait for it. Save money. Better support.
    I'm on contract so I have to pay full price already, but I hadn't thought about support or lack of it. I think I will wait, it may have a ton of issues and I might have to return it.
    05-31-2012 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD