06-04-2012 04:13 PM
28 12
tools
    To me, getting a phone is like test driving a car. I have to physically be able to play with, and compare them rather than hoping my experience matches a review or video.

So I'll wait until the stores have them. I've waited for quite a while to change phones so a few more weeks won't make any difference, though I can't wait to have a phone that will open an app immediately instead of waiting a few seconds like it does on my iP3G, LOL.

I still think the Skyrocket is a solid device and bang for the buck at Amazon, it's a lot of phone for $40. But again, it's best to be able to compare it with the GS3 and G Note in person.. My two cents
    06-04-2012 01:00 PM
    If you do not mind carrying a phone that is larger than average in size then the Note may be the perfect handset for you.

orderelectroniconline
    06-04-2012 01:12 PM
    The only problem I've experienced is I'm short for a dude and it doesn't always fit well in my jeans. I don't wear straight leg slim tight jeans. Just an average dude that wears "regular" jeans I guess and sometimes I have a hard time getting it in there and forget about sitting down. I love the note but I do love the s3 as well. Since I will be in the timeframe for a return I think I'll wait until its in stores. I really do not see this being something that needs to be pre ordered. Just my opinion. Even the iPhone 4S could be gotten on release day and a few days after. I think I'll be just fine getting it on release day.
    06-04-2012 04:13 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD