For those that are intrested in going with the International Version and have not seen Droid Sans review of the S3 it worth a watch.. Its the most comprehensive review I have seen of the International Version.. And the darn thing is Sooo Lean! there are only 42 apps spread across 3 pages.. and 5 of those the reviewer downloaded.. ( Benchmarks & Games ) No Bloatware to be found.. 2 of the other apps Samsung Game Hub & App Hub were there but I think those are to be expected.. Since I would have to pay retail price at Verizon now just like the International Flavor I very well may let the Unlimited Data go.. That Quad runs everything so fast and smooth in the test I cannot wait to see a retail S4/ Adreno go up against it head to head..
    06-03-2012 04:34 AM
    Here is the link to Droid Sans review that was posted here weeks ago. It is long reveiw though. So did you order the international version?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ing-video.html
    06-03-2012 06:36 AM
    No.. I am waiting til Black Friday / Cyber Monday My 1st choice would still be the Note / Note 2.. Then the S3 so, I want to see if verizon does indeed announce or pickup one of those versions by then.. If Verizon were going to take away our Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plans I was going to get an International Note or S3.. But now that I know I can keep it forever I can wait to see what pricing the holidays bring. My 4G Droid Charge is humming along quite nicely on the Eclipse Rom and Go Launcher EX.. I just want to give everything time to unfold now.. And I really want to see how the S4/ adreno 225 stack up against the Monster A9 Quad-Core / Mali-400 combo on the International.. I know it will not beat it in shear performance but how close will it hang..
    06-03-2012 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD