08-04-2012 09:51 AM
30 12
tools
    Yes I have such S3 envy. Oh wait, I OWN one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Apologies.

You must really be conflicted...HOX, RIM fanboy...LOL GS3.....
    08-03-2012 08:23 PM
    Apologies.

You must really be conflicted...HOX, RIM fanboy...LOL GS3.....
    I love all tech equally but Apple, or at least anything Apple's made since 91'. I just buy all the cool new tech that's out, it's kind of an addiction. As to RIM, well I don't really want to get into that discussion again, I don't think they hold a candle to Android, but find it very unlikely that they'll be going anywhere soon due to the one or two things that they do really well.

08-04-2012 05:11 AM
    Thorsten Heins: "To deliver BB10 we may need to look at licensing it to someone" | CrackBerry.com

You just did but I will return the favor by posting this interesting bit and leave it at that.

Coming from RIM, I did a ton of research and made a couple of trips to give the HOX a test drive before I decided on the GS3.

I am a big tech freak but can't afford the luxury of having multiple phones as my wife and son also have them. I also believe in doing research and making a decision on the best device that meets my needs the best instead of having different ones that do different things that I need. After all, you can only practically use one phone at a time.
    08-04-2012 07:51 AM
    Thorsten Heins: "To deliver BB10 we may need to look at licensing it to someone" | CrackBerry.com

You just did but I will return the favor by posting this interesting bit and leave it at that.

Coming from RIM, I did a ton of research and made a couple of trips to give the HOX a test drive before I decided on the GS3.

I am a big tech freak but can't afford the luxury of having multiple phones as my wife and son also have them. I also believe in doing research and making a decision on the best device that meets my needs the best instead of having different ones that do different things that I need. After all, you can only practically use one phone at a time.
    I seriously hope that's true. BB10 phones from all the big manufacturers would be awesome. And yes, you can only use one phone at a time, but it's fun to change them out every week or two. It certainly does result in piles of stuff, though. The third floor of my house is pretty much entirely full of nothing but assorted tech. It looks kind of like the inside of the sand crawler in A New Hope.

08-04-2012 08:57 AM
    I seriously hope that's true. BB10 phones from all the big manufacturers would be awesome. And yes, you can only use one phone at a time, but it's fun to change them out every week or two. It certainly does result in piles of stuff, though. The third floor of my house is pretty much entirely full of nothing but assorted tech. It looks kind of like the inside of the sand crawler in A New Hope.

Open a museum and give tours to fund your habit.
    08-04-2012 09:51 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD