The Suits begin...

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I guess now a days its cheaper to litigate. Who can blame Apple though? They have practically had the same phone since the original iPhone and they refuse to acknowledge that it is an outdated device and needs to change. O wait they have they are just going to try and sue everyone into submission to stop them from coming out with devices that are better in almost every way.

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
So true, I question the approval system for patents because it allows companies like Apple to claim they own something they they shouldnt claim. Apple is nothing but a Patent Troll and they are wasting government resources on some stupid pointless bullcrap

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There are plenty of similar applications to Siri...why aren't they suing them? If Apple thinks for one second that not having S Voice or the data menu will steer people to them then they are msitaken. Sure, Samsung will lose some preorders from frustrated people over having to wait longer for the device, but it won't be enough to make a dent in the estimated 9 million.

Who do you thinks pays for all these lawyers as well? It's us. Thanks Apple for wasting our time and money, GFY.

Last edited:
Reactions: b0btech

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have always felt like this about Apple....

death_star_apple.jpg

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It's not like they haven't seen it. Why wait until now? Crushing our hopes and dreams.

They can't properly evaluate a phone in a week or two. There are a lot of things I am sure they looked into, like all of the software and some hardware. It may have something to do with them wanting to let people make preorders and then let them get pissed off when they are pushed back. Or perhaps they have to wait until the company announces the release of the product to the public. Of course the international version has already been released but that wouldn't be subject to US laws AFAIK.

ogjrs

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't it be funny if samsung just decided to not give apple processors for the next iphone upon release and set them back a few months?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't it be funny if samsung just decided to not give apple processors for the next iphone upon release and set them back a few months?

I hear you but that would be going down to their level. Its sad that Apple has to use these tactics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Apple needs to be banned from courts in the US. Clearly all these lawsuits are a clear abuse of our legal system

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: 20blks

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
This should surprise no one. I bet Apple has a whole series of bogus lawsuits just ready to be filed. They spend millions on lobbying, bribing politicians and the USPTO, and creating a public image so they win jury cases without ever being right.

All while giving not a single cent to charity or their foreign workers.

One of the dirtiest tech companies ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech