Sandisk 64 GB: $59.95

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Kind of silly that SanDisk would have no info on this item. Feel better now though, thanks to you.

I think this card needs reformatted in the phone to work. Believe there are some files we may want, so I want to save them first, then reload.

If it is designed for android though, you would think reformatting is unneeded.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Deal no longer available. I got the class 6 from b& h photo for same price. Will. Use it in my new note.

Sent from my sorry ass EVO 3D

shatter71

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Got the card in the mail today from Amazon and can confirm that this is the Class 10 card as shown in the pictures on the website. Retail packaging has the android on it. (Part # SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine says its supposed to ship on July 11th. Anyone else having to wait this long? It just says not yet shipped.

They probably ran out of stock and that's when they expect to have the new shipment of stock in. However, with Amazon, they usually beat that date by a good amount.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Got the 64 gb card that I ordered from Amazon today. Picture of the package below.

d84b5902-9f3c-fa36.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk 2

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Best buy's daily deal is the 64gb class 6 microsdxc for $50 plus shipping. Picked one up but may return if I can find a class10 for the same price. I can't imagine that the phone would be able to take advantage of the class 10 vs. the class 6, can some one confirm?

SanDisk - Mobile Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 6 Memory Card - SDSDQY-064G-A11A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought that same one from BB thining the same thing as you...S3 wouldn't be able to write at class 10 speeds. Well we are both wrong, the S3 can indeed write at class 10 speeds. There are a couple of threads around here and one of them has the benchmarks which clearly shows it's capable.

lgbl7192

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
They probably ran out of stock and that's when they expect to have the new shipment of stock in. However, with Amazon, they usually beat that date by a good amount.

I hope so!! It would be nice to have the card in by the time I get my phone(June 21st). If anyone sees a similar deal be sure to post it, I'll do the same. I'm gonna keep the order in, but I just can't wait that long haha:p

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get a email like this? I placed the order back on the 6th and saw this today. Conveniently they say they are "Out of Stock" for this item as the reason the order was cancelled, then the link shows the item "In Stock" at $20 more than what I had originally ordered it for??? WTF!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from
BlueProton has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of
stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the
inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship
them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled. In some
cases (e.g., you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a
PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are
charged for a canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If
you have any questions regarding the cancellation of this order, please
contact BlueProton.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on
Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference. We've also included
the URL for the item you purchased if you'd like to try ordering from
another seller.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on
Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

1 of SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card with SD
Adapter - Retail Packaging
Amazon.com: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter - Retail Packaging: Computers & Accessories

lgbl7192

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Didn't get that mine still says Not Yet Shipped. I hope mine doesn't get cancelled also. I purchased on the 8th when the one day deal was going on. I hope mine doesn't get canceled. Then again at least I would know whether or not to just buy another.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S III says it will only accept a card up to 32gb. I hope for everyone in this thread Samsung wrote their manual wrong.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I wish these threads would get their titles updated so I don't get excited every time someone bumps them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S III says it will only accept a card up to 32gb. I hope for everyone in this thread Samsung wrote their manual wrong.

It has already been confirmed by people with the International version that the S3 will handle a 64GB card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463